20. But you, beloved, be building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit,
21. So that you keep yourselves in the love of God while you are personally awaiting the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
22. Now on the one hand, show mercy to those individuals who are doubting;
23. But on the other hand, save others with fear, snatching them out of the fire, hating even the garment that has been defiled by the flesh.
24. Now to Him Who is able to keep them from falling, and to bring them into the presence of His own glory, blameless in exceeding joy,
25. To the only wise God our Savior, be the glory and greatness, the might and authority, even now, and into all the ages of eternity. Amen.