Interactive Bible Study follows. Today Topic: What is our responsibility in loving others.
Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
To love your neighbor is too fulfill God law.
12. Therefore, everything that you would have men do to you, so also do to them; for this is the Law and the Prophets.
Lev. 19:18 Mat. 22:40 Luke 6:31 Rom. 13:8 Gal. 5:14 1Tim .1:5
39.And the second one is like it: .‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself..’
40. On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets..”
Lev.19:18 Mat.19:18 Mark 12:31 Luke 10:27 James. 2:8 Rom. 13:9 Mat. 7:12 1
Rom. 13: 8-9 & 10
8. Do not be indebted to anyone for anything, unless it is to love one another. For the one who loves another has fulfilled the law
9. Because it says, .“You shall not commit adultery. You shall not commit murder. You shall not steal. You shall not bear false witness. You shall not lust..” And if there be any other commandment, it is summed up in this saying, even by this standard: .“You shall love your neighbor as yourself..”
Love does not do any wrong to its neighbor; therefore, love is the full expression of God.’s law.
Gal. 5:14 1 Tim. 1:5 Ex. 20:13 Lev. 19:18 Mat. 19:18 Mark 12:31 James. 2:8 10
Gal. 5: 14-15
14. For the whole law is fulfilled in this commandment: .“You shall love your neighbor as yourself..”
15. But if you bite and devour one another, watch out lest you be consumed by one another.
Now this - KEEP READING - to the end of chapter.
Mat. 7:12, & 22:39 James. 2:8
Now the purpose of the commandment is love out of a pure heart, and a good conscience, and genuine faith;
Rom. 13:8 Gal. 5:14 Gal. 5:14